Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Thank you!

Hello!
It's been a long time since I posted something on this page and I thought it was high time I did something about that.

First of all, welcome! I'm really happy that you're here and that you've taken the time to find me. Readers are the backbone of every author's career and I want to make sure that you know you are appreciated.

There are going to be a lot of changes over the next couple of weeks. I'm going to start to post more here and on the other social media I have. For the month of June there will be a Celebration of Nuptials going on. Stay tuned for sales and giveaways!

I've had several people ask for more of Lily and Drew. That may happen this month to go along with the wedding theme. You'll just have to stay tuned!

I'm also working on writing the newest book in the Strength Series, Stronger With Her. I'm hoping to publish it before the end of the year. There may be a photo shoot for the cover this month, but we're still trying to iron out the details.

So, please stay with me. I'm updating all my accounts and will be listing them here so you can make sure you've got the most current contact information. Thanks, again, for your support!

J.A. Hensley

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jahensleyauthor
Twitter: @jahensleyauthor
Instagram: Author_JA_Hensley
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/JA-Hensley/e/B00OVQ14LI/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1433178994&sr=8-1
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jahensley/

No comments:

Post a Comment